The ADV-4: Patented, Tested, Industry-Leading Solution
How the ADV-4 Works
Our purpose-built Airis Dust Vacuum 4 (ADV-4) is our patented fourth-generation dust collection system that has worked in thousands of frac jobs for leading oil and gas companies nationwide. With a 45,000 cubic-foot-per-minute dust collector, the ADV-4 maximizes dust control with minimal disruption to other parts of your completion—providing clear ground and clean sight lines.
- Specialized manifolds vacuum silica dust before it enters the work environment.
- High capacity unit powers manifolds at all dust collection points.
- Sand chiefs can be operated with hatches open to ensure accurate and safe operation.
- Flexibility of the manifold system adapts to multiple equipment models and configurations.
- Custom designed manifolds along the dragon tail and T-belts address all transfer points.
- Ease of system installation allows for faster rig-up and rig-down. The small footprint allows for multiple set-up configurations.
How the ADV-4 seamlessly integrates into your completion plan and footprint
- Two AIRIS Dust Vacuums (ADV) available: 45,000 CFM and 20,000 CFM
- Choose from either diesel or electric units
- Patented & custom fitted thief hatch covers, hoses & piping hardware
- 185 CFM mobile air compressor
- 60-HEPA cartridge-style air filters
- Customized vacuum hoods/manifolds
- Super Sacks for collected dust storage